3M Coveralls Size L
- Two-way zipper with sealable storm flap helps provide additional protection against contaminants
- Anti-static treatment can help reduce static build-up
- Knit cuffs provide a soft wrist closure for increased comfort
- Anatomical design for optimal, wear, coverage, and comfort
- Recommended for use in multiple industries including agriculture (particulate aerosols only), industrial cleaning and maintenance, chemical processing, asbestos inspection, insulation laying, pesticide handling, pharmaceutical manufacturing, paint spraying, and more
- 20 units included in each case
We've built our 3M™ Disposable Protective Hooded Coveralls 4535 with ease in mind, featuring an enhanced construction and comfortable design elements that offer the advanced quality and long-lasting comfort your workers requires for a job well done.
Fit and comfort
Our protective coverall combines ease of use and comfort without sacrificing safety. Thanks to a low-profile, two-panel hood that zips up to the chin and elastic at the hood, waist, and ankles, our safety gear stays comfortably in place while providing coverage while working. Extra material in the arms and legs help increase mobility.
Stay comfortable on the job
Our disposable coveralls feature a lightweight PE laminate front that protects against certain light liquid splashes and hazardous dusts, while a large back panel that extends from the head to below the knees is made from a breathable Spunbound Meltblown Spunbound (SMS) material that helps increase worker comfort. Breathable protective material helps keep workers comfortable on the job.
Equipped for versatility and value
From front to back and top to bottom, 3M has protective coveralls that will help keep you covered to ensure you’re fully protected on the job. Our solutions address a variety of job demands that are designed to pair with your personal protective equipment to help keep you and your work site protected.